Siem Reap @Ancient_Temples

You can follow me on SNS :
We Heart It : @lysuong_chhay
Pinterest : @LysuongChhay
Facebook : Lovedandsign
Tumblr : aqacia.tumblr.com
Camera : Canon EOS 700D

Just only one day, I had visited 3 temples. I'm feeling bless. Start with Banteay Srei temple than Bayon Temple and end with Angkor Wat Temple. As I been there many time but I cant stop admire the great Khmer ancestor for building such a wonderful Temple.




Visit ANGKOR : Bayon: Heart of the capital Angkor Thom.











Business Insider : Lonely Planet named the Temples of Angkor the #1 travel site in the world. The Buddhist monument in Cambodia has more than 1,000 temples, shrines and tombs.





My favorite one, Thank to the bird.






Know more about Angkor here



Trip Advisor : Book tours, flight, hotel.......etc.


Thank & Love

Comments

Popular Posts