Siem Reap @Pub_Street - Night Market

You can follow me on SNS :

We Heart It : @lysuong_chhay
Pinterest : @LysuongChhay
Facebook : Lovedandsign
Tumblr : aqacia.tumblr.com
Camera : Canon EOS 700D

I was offline more than 1 week because of family trip( I wasn't old enough to travel on my own).
As I'm Khmer citizen, I travel to Siem Reap that in Cambodia and need to cross the border to Thailand. First let me tell you about Night Out in Siem Reap. Some of you have known this place.
Pub Street and Night Market is full of foreigner every night. It's the best place at night time and It's one of the best place at Siem Reap. What we love to do there? We love to walk around looking at foreigner and shopping goods and souvenir. What does foreigner usually do?  I see most of the foreigner enjoy the pub and some is getting a massage. There are many restaurant that provide us Khmer food, Indian food and American food....and many more ,so you don't need to worry about it.
I'will talk more about my trip in 2nd post :)





Thank & Love

Comments

Popular Posts