Fashion Illustrator 01

You can follow me on SNS :
We Heart It : @lysuong_chhay
Pinterest : @LysuongChhay
Facebook : Lovedandsign
Tumblr : aqacia.tumblr.com

To begin with, I always want to be fashion designer since I was a kid. I used to draw on the useless paper at school and I always dream that one day I become the famous fashion designer.
Here is the picture of fashion illustration that I have been drawn recently.




Saiidkobeisy







Ig; Fendi





Zuhairmurad Fall Winter 15/16 Couture Collection





Jessi at Mama 2015




Gigi Hadid
Victoria Secret


Dolce & Gabbana

 Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana










@chaelin _cl










ig : @kristianaadnevik




ig : Ireneisgood

I love this one so much! 





ig : alyssanicoleworld





ig : @taylorswift








@mixxo_korea







@chiaraferragni




Thank & Love


Comments

Popular Posts